This is our primary pension product. It is a savings account into which your monthly retirement contribution is paid by your employer. The funds within this account are invested by us to yield a good return and multiply the funds available to you on retirement.
To open a retirement savings account:
- Download and complete a copy of our RSA Opening Form.
- Submit the form at any of our offices nationwide.
As soon as an RSA PIN has been generated for you:
- The details will be sent to you via SMS and email.
- The RSA details (RSA PIN and PFA’s name) contained in the message you receive should be provided to your employer
- Your employer will make use of the RSA details for the remittance of your monthly pension contributions.
We will also notify you of the Username and passcode which will enable you access your RSA online.