HR Managers

If you are an HR Manager and want to get further information on how to remit the pension contributions of your staff to their Retirement Savings Accounts (RSA), Approved Schemes, or any of our services, please send an e-mail to pensioncare@axamansard.com or visit any of our offices.


To register a New Company 

Is your company registered under the contributory pension scheme (CPS)? If No, then you need to register your organization with the National Pension Commission (PenCom) for the allocation of a unique employer code.

The employer code is required to open retirement savings account (RSA) for your staff members and generate the personal identification numbers (PINs) for individual employees. The employer code is also required when remitting the monthly pension contributions of staff.


To request for an employer code, simply provide the details in the list below and forward to pensioncare@axamansard.com


Required details

  • A copy of the organization’s certificate of incorporation (C of I) or business name registration certificate
  • RC/BN NO – As indicated on the Certificate of Incorporation/Registration and assigned by CAC or any entity that approved the organization’s legal existence
    • RGW assigned by the Budget Office of the Federation
  • Employer Name- Full employer name without abbreviations (this should be as indicated on the C of I)
  • Employer Address- Current address with the street name and number, location and town is to be stated
  • Nature of Business – state the kind of business the organization does
  • Employer Contact E-mail Address – The e-mail address to reach employer/organization when employer code is generated by PenCom
  • Quoted(Q)/Unquoted(UQ) – Indicate “Q” if the company is listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange  and “UQ” if the company is not listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange
  • Taxpayer ID No (TIN) – As issued by the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) to the company